A low carb breakfast diet meal plan and menu that can save your life
This is a planned detail for low carb, real-food diet. It has what you have to eat and what you should not dare to eat for a period estimated by you. Low carb involves eating unprocessed, natural food having low carbohydrate content in it. Many evidences are present showing that this kind of diet is the best for persons who aim at losing their weight. The foods can help to lower the risk of diseases and optimize health.
A low carb plan
Food that you eat will always depend on how your health really is, how much weight you have, level of doing exercises and so on. Therefore, just try to consider this as a general guideline, not just as something written on stones.
Eat high fat dairy, fruits, nuts, fish, meat eggs vegetables, seeds, fats, non-gluten grains healthy oils or even some tubers. Don’t eat low fat products, seed oils, sugar, HFCS, Tran’s fats and you should remember not to dare consume a highly processed product. Eat meat fish egg vegetables fruits nuts and seeds high fat dairy fats and oil
Foods to avoid
The foods stated below are what you must keep away from completely; the reason is that they contain large amounts of carb in them.
- Sugar: Ice cream, fruit juices, soft drinks agave, candy and many more since foods that are made using sugars are very many.
- Gluten grains: this consists of bread and pasta, barley, wheat, spelt and rye. It is to be noted that these are mostly cereals.
- Trans Fats: they are partially hydrated of hydrogenated oils.
- High omega – 6seed and vegetable oils: They include safflower, sunflower, cottonseed, corn, canola oils and soybeans.
- Artificial sweeteners: They include saccharin, sucralose, aspartame, cyclates potassium and acesulfame. You may avoid all these3 and try using Stevia instead.
- Highly processed foods: do not attempt to consume any food that you really know is made from a factory. Don’t also forget to study the ingredient lists on food labels.
In addition, here below are some low carb foods that you may opt to take in order to acquire a good health and a good shape.
Fats and oils
Choices should be quickly made with digestive tolerance in mind, since most of calories on a ketogenic diet will definitely come from dietary fats. Many persons do not tolerate the consumption of large quantities of vegetable oils, olive oil or even mayonnaise over time. Vegetables are known to be high in polyunsaturated omega-5 fatty acids. Found in margarines, sunflower oil, soybeans oil safflower oil, nut oil, canola oil and corn oil are very dangerous to the body if they are your main source for fat.
Make a choice of choosing organic milk only if the raw milk products are not available since they are the only preferable products. You should know that whey and casein are insulin genic; this means they may result to an insulin spike. Always try as much as possible to avoid products that have been added whey.http://www.lowcarbbreakfast.net/a-low-carb-breakfast-diet-meal-plan-and-menu-that-can-save-your-life/low carb breakfast diet meal planbreakfastlow carbcarb free breakfast,low carb breakfast